Fluent German Business Analyst Application Support
Business Analyst with fluent German required for global leader in Enterprise Software to work on post implementation projects.
The Business Analyst will provide primary support for all users of the proprietary services procurement application. This is a specialized position with numerous challenges and responsibilities. In this role, the Business Analyst will strive to become an expert in the application and work with the current team of Business Analysts to reactively and proactively provide solutions for internal teams and external clients/partners. The Business Analyst will act as a consultant to clients and partners as they expand their program utilization of the application.
Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional support to clients, partners, and internal employees in accordance to Service Level Agreements
- Collect, analyse and work to provide solutions for projects, client/partner initiatives, day to day issues and other related responsibilities
- Be actively involved with the Product Management to process enhancement requests submitted by internal teams and external clients/partners
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients/partners to deliver product information, properly managing client's expectations and prompt status updates as necessary
- Properly document results of analysis and obtaining internal team and external clients/partners' sign-off on solutions and/or processes
- Conduct training sessions for internal teams and clients/partners via web and in person
- Participate on special projects and teams when required
- Proactively create documentation and training sessions as needs are identified
- Actively keep up to date on the application's functionality, proper configuration in relation to specific client/partner needs and ultimately become an expert in the application
- Work with minimal supervision, quickly adapt to changes, be willing to work on tasks until completion and maintain a high level of work performance and service excellence
Business Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related course of study
- Relevant work experience, preferably supporting a software application
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions, and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely with business and technical users of all skill levels is needed
- Must be able to set priorities, adjust to client driven changes quickly, firmly commit to tasks and meet deadlines, and apply problem-solving techniques to application, environment, and data issues
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and organized with the ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- A strong knowledge and advanced skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook is required, as well as a solid work ethic and dedication to producing high quality accurate work
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, friendly team that offers strong career progression opportunities.