Senior Joint Venture Finance Analyst
Senior Joint Venture Financial Analyst: Permanent up to £45,000
On behalf of a large Housing Development company in central London, we are recruiting for a Senior Joint Venture Financial Analyst. The Senior JV Financial Analyst will be responsible for the financial oversight and appraisal of the JV activities working alongside the country's leading property developers. This role will support several JV's - updating and managing the business plans, providing accurate forecasting and ensuring good governance. This role will support the financial appraisal of new development opportunities, creating and enhancing financial models and tools to support the business.
- Develop systems and reports to ensure effective and efficient financial monitoring and management of a portfolio of construction and housing development projects
- Assist in the preparation of management, statutory accounts and KPI
- Assisting in the production of long-term financial plans for new business activities
- Supporting the appraisal of development, asset management and project activity throughout the Group.
- Producing and reporting on the Groups long-term financial model including key ratios and trend analysis
- Support appraisals of new financial planning, capital development, asset management and project activity throughout the Group.
- Produce ad-hoc financial models and analysis across all business activities.
- Part-qualified or finalist accountant
- Experience of investment appraisal techniques
- Advanced MS Excel skills including the ability to code and develop solutions combining standard Excel functionality along with VBA automation
- Experience of using and developing financial models
- Ideally experience of property development and construction
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: