Pavers are a fast growing multi-channel shoe retailer, and we are looking for an Artworker to join our team that can bring enthusiasm, a positive attitude and the ability to create quality creative work. This will be a Part-time role 3 days per week, ideally Monday to Wednesday, but this can be discussed in more detail at interview stage.
The role runs across multiple media platforms including catalogue, POS, TV channel, paper adverts, website, email, and social media posts.
You will have a responsible attitude, be able to manage your own workload and finish your work to a high standard within tight deadlines.
Salary: up to £20,000 per annum (pro rata) plus bonus and benefits
Free onsite parking available
You’ll need to be:-
- Technically proficient in, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experienced in delivering quality and highly creative print/digital design solutions
- Holding a Portfolio that showcases a mix of design projects
- Strong sense of design aesthetics and detail
- Be able to develop innovative ideas and create an excellent standard of work
- Creative and able to work within Brand and Strategy Guidelines
- A good communicator
- Up to date with new trends and developments in design and marketing
- Organised, methodical and a quick learner
- Team-player, whilst also being able to work independently
- Self-motivated and disciplined, able to work to a high standard even when under pressure
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- Commercial retail experience in a creative role
Our company Pavers Shoes is one of the UK’s leading shoe retailers, we really do make Happy Feet with a focus on comfort, value and style. We have 118 stores though out the UK and ROI, and with ambitious growth plans, we currently have 1250 employees in our ever expanding team! You can find our shoes and accessories on the high street, within outlet centres, department stores, mills and even garden centres! We also operate multi-channel and reach our customers through web, catalogue and our very own TV channel.
We are passionate about investing and developing its people as they are key to our success, and now hold the 'Investors in People' accreditation.