Commercial Business Partner
Gleeson are recruiting for an experienced Commercial Business Partner to compliment a continually growing team. As FP&A Analyst your role is critical to help provide key meaningful information from which the business can help deliver change.
The Commercial Business Partner will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and driving forward the budgeting and forecasting - which will involve enhancement of the current budget and reporting model.
- The Commercial Business Partner will be a key member in Strategic Planning
- Supporting and taking ownership of the continued development and improvement of budgeting, financial forecasting and long term planning processes
- Forming key relationships with Senior Management, providing commercial support
- Supporting adhoc projects.
To be successful for the Commercial Business Partner role you will be a qualified accountant with a proven track record within FP&A. You need strong commercial awareness, excellent communication skills and be very strong analytically.
If you would like to apply for the Commercial Business Partner role please forward over your CV ASAP.