Accountant- Public Practice
We are currently working with a Public Practice in Central London in order to find them an AAT Qualified Accountant for their friendly office. They work with a diverse client base and are looking for someone personable and determined who can add to their office dynamic.
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified and will have experience of producing management accounts. If you have used Xero this would be a huge bonus. You will need a minimum of 3 years experience in Practice. This role would suit someone who isn’t looking to study further and who wants an interesting stable role with a company that rewards loyalty and work ethic.
The successful applicant will be assigned their own portfolio of clients and will be working alongside senior members of staff, providing assistance when needed.
- Preparation and review of monthly journals; prepayments, accruals, salaries and depreciation
- Preparation of accurate financial reporting packs for review
- Organising source documentation received from clients for processing
- Supervision of Financial Administrators
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Completion of VAT reporting requirements
- Preparation of low risk FSA returns
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
The client will interview next week.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.