Branch Nurse Consultant
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Registered Nurse, who is looking to further their career within a challenging and clinical diverse setting.
Interserve Healthcare is looking for a highly skilled individual who has excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making and time management skills, to join us as a Branch Nurse in our Cardiff Branch.
As a Branch Nurse for Interserve Healthcare, your main role will be to oversee the care of our clients and service users both clinically and operationally.
You will also be required to undertake client visits
- To work independently, managing a caseload and reporting to registered manager
- Initial assessment of potential clients care needs,needs, and through to the formulation of the care plan
- Ensure all clients have up to date care plans that are accessible to the whole team and provide the standard of care expected of the company.
- On-going assessment, coordination and management of the care package
- Inclusive regular communication with the wider MDT
- Reviewing of documentation
- Monitoring the delivery of care
- Teaching and assessing of skills for care staff
- Work with patients/clients who have a range of clinical needs
With these responsibilities in mind, the successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others. Strong IT skills are essential and you must be able to work alone within a business environment networking with other Nurses within the business.
You will be required to embrace the company
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare Group delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
At Interserve Healthcare, we understand that our employees are our most important asset and that is why we want people like you to join our team.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary which goes hand in hand with a monthly branch related bonus
- Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
- Attendance to company clinical forums to support and develop your nursing career
- Flexible working with opportunity to work from home
- Training and career development opportunities
- Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
- Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
- Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
At Interserve Healthcare we recognises and celebrates the unique contribution that Registered Nurses make to our service. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of nursing care to our patients, centred around the 6Cs and the 10 Commitments set out by the Chief Nursing Officer (England). We understand that ensuring you maintain the requirements of the NMC for revalidation is central to the safe clinical practise and professional standards of all Registered Nurses and we will support and develop you to ensure you remain current and underpin good nursing practises set out in the Code of Conduct.
Nursing matters to everyone. It matters to the clients we care for, to us as a business and, most importantly, to you as a registered professional. We want nurses who share our vision for high quality, reliable and compassionate care to join our team and in return we will enable you to work in an environment that appreciates and respects nursing.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
Click here to apply online now