Social Worker, First Response
Social Worker, First Response Team
Permanent | London Borough of Waltham Forest | Package of £36,012 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Waltham Forest for a social worker to work within a first response team. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £36,012 per annum.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Dealing with front line child protection issues, liaising with police on child protection matters and various other contacts and agencies dependent on the issue raised.
- Triaging cases on the phone and home visits where required.
- Liaising with other professionals
- Participating in professional meetings
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This senior social worker job is advertised by James Carr; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.