Independent Financial Adviser, Bath - excellent basic, bonus& benefits
Our esteemed client, one of the UK’s established and trusted brands within the financial services industry, is seeking to recruit an Independent Financial Advisor for their Bath office.
As an independent financial adviser, you will be free to choose products from the entire UK financial services market, able to provide clients with the best advice and services available for their individual needs.
The role will involve providing holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, providing professional financial advice to meet client’s needs and objectives using defined business standards. Thanks to fantastic administration support, the role allows you to spend more time with clients. You will also have access to a high calibre medical partnership which is a proven source of business growth opportunities. Through the professional servicing of existing clients as well as identifying and capitalising on opportunities to expand business, all Independent Financial Advisers will work with their Senior Manager with the aim of exceeding their personal goals and targets.
- Exceptional rewards, with unlimited earnings potential with the security of a competitive base salary
- Annual Sales Conference
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays) potential of 30 days with service
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Participation in quarterly bonus scheme
- Attractive incentive sales rewards
- All the support and training you will need
Essential Requirements of the Role
- Diploma Level Qualified
- Previous experience of working as an IFA and a proven track record of meeting annual sales targets
- High level of confidence and ability with sales and presentational skills
- Drive and motivation to deliver and exceed business targets
- Eagerness to learn and develop skills and knowledge continually
- Full driving licence and access to own transport.
Normal hours of work are 35 hours per week, between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch break), however flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
Holiday’s are 25 days holiday per year, holiday entitlement increases to 26 days after five complete years’ service and then by 1 additional day per year up to a maximum of 30 days. For flexible benefits, employees can spend a maximum of 20% of basic salary on a range of flexible benefits which include; Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Gourmet Society, Critical Illness Cover, Health Screening, Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance.Death in service benefit is 4 x basic salary.
Following completion of 3 months service, employees will be automatically enrolled into the company’s contractual pension scheme on a 3% employee and 3% employer contribution basis.
Salary: 35k - 45k dependant on the strength of the robust business plan which is brought to the Senior Manager during the recruitment process.
The probationary period is 6 months