- Market leading provider of film training
- Managing and motivating a sales team of 5
- Unique opportunity for a dynamic and forward thinking Sales Manager
The Role: Working for this globally renowned Film and Media school, the Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 5 selling a range of programmes and education courses to students and delegates across Europe. Tasked with motivating and mentoring the team to drive revenue, the Sales Manager will be effective at implementing sales structure and processes as well as setting targets and devising strategy. This is an excellent management position suited for a charismatic and driven Sales Manager who has a passion for film and is looking to step up their career within a global leading frim.
The Company: Established in 2003, this award-winning provider of filmmaking courses are recognised as pioneers in their field across the globe. Attracting some of the best talent, and partnered with industry specialists across the Media, Film and Television sectors, the Sales Manager role is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a passion for film and looking to join a rewarding and progressive firm.
As Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Motivating and mentoring a sales team of 5
- Driving new business acquisition
- Devising sales strategy and setting targets
- Implementing sales structure and processes
For the Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 3 years B2B sales management experience
- Proven track record of implementing sales structure and processes
- Charismatic, respectable and engaging Sales Manager
- Interest in film desired but not essential
Benefits of this Sales Manager role:
- £40-45,000 basic plus £20,000+ OTE plus benefits
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- 25 days' holiday, life assurance, pension and benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on, please call Mark Ansell-Carter on .