Litigator - Non MOJ PI Portal
Cute Resource Solutions are excited to be working with a growing legal organisation, who are currently looking for a Litigator to join their Personal Injury team.
As a Litigator, the main objective of your job will be to manage a caseload of personal injury claims (non-MOJ) and to make sure that you achieve the best outcome for the client.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a caseload of RTA personal injury matters
- Communicating effectively with clients regularly
- Record all details accurately onto the database
- Keep files up to date
- Use the Case Management System effectively
- You will also be required to meet KPIs
This will be a fast-paced and exciting role, but to be a successful candidate you will need to following experience/skills:
- Experience within a personal injury environment - litigation experience is essential
- Experience of managing RTA/personal injury cases
- Legal qualifications would be ideal
- Great communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience dealing with clients
- A strong team player
- Able to meet deadlines
To be successful in this role you will be a motivated individual who is looking to progress your legal career within Personal Injury Litigation.
Our client offers room to progress your career and for the right individual there could be the opportunity to get a Training Contract.
If this exciting Litigator opportunity appeals to you, please get in contact with Hannah in the Cute Office.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy and client.