Finance / Management Accountant
We are recruiting for a Finance and Management Accountant to be reporting performance to Group Finance by preparation of management and statutory information for the Board. The role will require interaction across various levels and departments within the organisation and at Group level.
Working as a Finance and Management Accountant, your role will involve:
• Reporting financial and management information for the organisation and for preparation of portfolio packs
• Provide month end reporting packs to Group Finance, providing insight and solutions to queries and challenges raised
• Maintaining financial ledgers and accounting processes across all related activities in an effective and efficient manner
• Responsible for accounting functions, providing leadership and linking the Company and Group accounting functions together
• Coordination with external auditors to meet prepared by client audit requirements
• Project work including developing controls and processes in line with the group standards across Company activities
• Utilise effectively the Group operating model promoting and transferring appropriate and relevant processes to global group offices to realise benefits and drive forward group standardisation of processes
• Document and annually update all relevant policies and procedures
The Finance and Management Accountant will have a minimum of 2 years previous experience working in a similar finance role within the Financial Services industry as well as detailed knowledge of IFRS accounting standards. You will be a qualified accountant or qualified by experience with a degree or equivalent qualification being desirable.
Working as a Finance and Management Accountant you will be entitled to a wide range of benefits including 24 days annual leave increasing to 28 with service, contributory pension, private medical cover as well as season ticket loan scheme and many more.
If you are a qualified accountant with financial and management experience, please apply today!