Account Cleaning Manager
Role: Account Cleaning Manager
Salary: £35k - £37k + Car + Laptop
Job Type: Full-Time/Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/03100
Our client is looking for a motivated Account Cleaning Manager to oversee a porfolio of transport sites (Rail) across Central London. Experience within the Transport Cleaning Sector would be ideal and account management experience would be essential.
The role will include managing the day to day cleaning of all busy transport sites included within the porfolio; ensuring the service delivery is met at all times. A keen eye for detail is essential, as is the capacity to manage a large team of cleaning operatives and supervisors in a pro-active manner to deliver high standards to the client. The individual must have a flexible attitude to working hours and may be required to work weekends when required.
The main areas of accountability and personal specification for the position are detailed below :
- To carry out ad-hoc and regular activity such as projects, reports, audits as required by and to support the Key Account Manager
- To directly manage accounts within the operating region
- Ensure cleaning standards expected by the client are achieved and maintained and all contract cleaning sites / periodic spends come within budgeted working hours
- Ensure target staffing levels at customer sites are achieved and maintained at all times
- Collate accurate payroll information for each contract site to include hours worked, confirming rates of pay, submitting all new starter and tax forms, and notifying the payroll department of any leavers or changes in a timely manner
- Obtain all appropriate authorisations from the customer or their representatives for all additional works
- Train and manage site supervisors in Health & Safety, basic & advanced cleaning tasks and to ensure this is cascaded to all site cleaning staff as necessary and as per the A-Frame training material
- Ensure employees adhere to the Company Health and Safety procedure at all time
- Organise / authorise sufficient stock and supplies deliveries to contract sites remaining within site budget.
- Manage the company implementation procedure for all new contract starts to ensure their smooth and efficient commencement
- Undertake risk assessments on all sites and maintain appropriate documentation for each site.
- Carry out quality inspections with a customer or their representative monthly
- Recruit, develop and place cleaning staff in site contracts promptly liaising with Human Resources and Payroll, as appropriate.