Supervisor - Trafford Centre Manchester - Retail
As a Supervisor for a Retail store, your role would involve assisting with the general running of the store and essentially ensuring constant sales are made. Customer service would have to be exemplary throughout the business and ensuring all needs are met. Within this role the customer journey is the pivotal part, so coaching and developing all staff members on this is a key responsibility of the Supervisor.
In an extremely competitive market, the client for this role is currently a newer business proposition for the UK market. Substantial plans to grow and open future branches in the trading year.
As a Supervisor your responsibilities would be the following:
- Assisting in the general running of the entire store/branch
- Increasing and improving sales revenue within store
- Coaching and developing staff on the customer journey
- Providing excellent customer service
- Exceeding personal and team KPI's
- Revising and keeping up to date with product knowledge and changes in the market
- Rolling out new process and initiatives within store
- Dealing with high level of complaints
- Reporting into the Assistant Store Manager
The candidate would need to have previous management experience preferably, and also display knowledge and extensive experience within Retail.
The job offer would be a permanent salary of up to £18,000.00K, depending on experience.