PPC Manager - Vectone Mobile
The PPC / Paid Search Manager is responsible for setting up, managing and optimizing end-to-end campaigns for our in-house advertising across Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook ads, in addition to managing and directing a team of in-house PPC analysts. The manager will be completely accountable for day to day operations as well as strategic and tactical operations of the company across the Adwords accounts, making technical changes, analyzing and gathering insights from Google and other third party analytics solutions to make optimizations to campaign performance. The manager will also be accountable for setting, driving and achieving required results in terms of ROI, CPA goals and ensuring implementations of best practices across the accounts, in addition to translating management requirements on advertising into actionable tactics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop a strong understanding of the products, competitors, industry and the marketing and advertising goals of the company.
· Setup, manage and optimize campaigns across search, display and retargeting across Adwords including YouTube, Bing & Facebook.
· Perform daily account management, including managing and optimizing bids and budgets, impression shares, quality scores and conversions.
· Provide ad copy & creative suggestions and ad templates.
· Manage and optimize vertically targeted and remarketed placements across the Google Display Network including managed placements, negatives / exclusions, interests, topics targeting, affinity and in-market audiences.
· Develop and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting dashboards for all major metrics across the paid search initiatives.
· Stay updated with search engine and PPC trends to evaluate application to managed accounts.
· Monitor and analyze web analytics and reports to identify problem areas and identify areas of improvement across landing pages.
· Devise and oversee A/B and multivariate testing strategies and implementations using Adwords / ACE and other third party tools, including post-experiment analysis and takeaways.
· Make, implement and monitor strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
· Use attribution modelling systems to maximize PPC campaign effectiveness.
· Identify and leverage campaign improve strategies and tactics and new areas for application.
· Effective team management and individual contribution skills to manage teams of PPC associates and train them as necessary.
· Develop best practices guidelines and ensure correct implementation of the same.
· End to end, full accountability for advertising goals and metrics including ROI, CPA and others.
· Draw insights from proprietary and third party tools across company, sector, geographic and industry data to understand user behaviours and add context-specific improvements to improve and deliver on advertising objectives.
· Scope out and identify new tools and systems to improve campaign performance, competitive benchmarking and optimizations across campaigns and landing pages.
· Train, mentor and groom associates to be proactive, data-driven and implement insights, best practices and tactics across accounts.
· At least 3+ years experience in paid search management including Adwords, Bing and / or Facebook ads. Experience in a client-facing role / agency would be a plus.
· Highly analytical and data-driven, with the ability to interpret data and information rapidly and focus on the most important information for strategic application.
· Must have strong time management and planning skills and able to meet deadlines on multiple concurrent projects.
· Highly proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
· Good experience with web analytics tools including Google Analytics and others.
· Adwords / Video Advertising / Bing / Analytics certifications is a must.