We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to come and join our friendly team.
Our company's experience of outsourcing payroll services to a wide range of organisations, each with their own varying requirements, means we are one of the established leaders in the market.
The provision of payroll solutions to each of our clients is measured against a stringent set of key performance indicators to ensure the payroll service is to a premium standard.
We are also a friendly, vibrant and dynamic company with a great team of people who go above and beyond for our customers so your customer service skills will be 2nd to none and being a team player is a must!
Leading company looking for a Permanent Payroll Executive
Based at Capability Green, Luton, J10 of the M1
The Payroll Executive will be responsible for processing a portfolio of client payrolls across multiple frequencies, working within a busy medium sized team for a Bureau service.
You will provide an efficient service, to a high degree of accuracy and within strict deadlines. This is an important role within the payroll team and the right individual should be enthusiastic and willing to help the team deliver the best possible service to its clients and drive continuous process improvement in all aspects of the role.
- Assist with the processing and delivery of client payrolls to agreed timetable ensuring a high degree of accuracy,ranging from small to large and with different technicalities.
- Manual calculations.
- Enter variable overtime and commission and expense payments.
- Preparing payroll reports.
- Importing payroll data.
- Processing auto enrolment for a variety of clients.
- RTI reporting.
- Assist with payments to third parties, e.g. HMRC, pension companies, other statutory bodies.
- Payroll reconciliations.
- Support clients with their varying requests.
- Any other payroll duties as required by the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Numerate and systems literate.
- Experience of using Sage is advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel is beneficial (vlookups, sumifs).
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure both alone and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player with a professional attitude.