Account Practice Trainee - Warrington - £18,000 - Study Support
My Client is a long established practice employing 37 people in a professional friendly environment. Due to winning several large contracts which has seen an increase in workload we are looking for two articulate Maths/Accountancy & Finance/Business Graduates to start immediately.
We offer amazing opportunities for graduates to train as Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisers. During your accountancy training you will undertake programmes of external study with high quality tuition providers. Our trainees study with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW), the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- A 2:1 degree in Maths/Accountancy & Finance or Business
- Minimum of 300 UCAS points, or equivalent, gained at one sitting.
- Excellent GCSE results with a minimum grade B in English and Maths.
- Able to do pivot tables and V’lookups on Excel.
Why work for us?
- A first-class training and development programme.
- A friendly, professional and highly demanding working environment.
- The opportunity to work on real life client assignments.
- A personal approach - you will get to know our partners and they will be easily accessible to you, as well as being genuinely committed to your training and development.
What we can offer you
- Above average trainee salary
- Full ACA / ACCA study support package
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing and continuous training and support
Immediate start available please contact John Devlin for more information
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.