Business Development Manager - IT Managed Services
We would like see CVs of candidates as follows:
- Mid experience candidates with existing relationships and experience in selling IT infrastructure and Managed services solutions with experience in at least 1 of the following:
- Network Security
- Application security
- Cloud Services
- Wintel Server and Storage
- Connectivity and Colocation
- The successful person must be consultative and be able to go into a customer and really understand the client’s needs.
- You must be a strong Business Development Manager.
- Customer consultation and road mapping skills are essential.
- They must be able to "land & expand" and cross sell all portfolios of products and services.
- Must have the ability to put together proposals and consultancy plans and work with the presales and in-house tech teams to put together the solution.
- You MUST be a strong closer!
- A Managed Service background would be ideal. However, they are completely open to your background, as long as you understand the technology space well.
- Managed Services, WiFi Managed Services and Cloud are the ideal backgrounds to have.
- A background in either the Corporate or Public Sector is ok.
This client is a multi-million turnover organisation who specialise in the IT Managed Services space within the UK.