Customer Service Supervisor
Customer Care Supervisor - Housebuilding
Salary - £25k - £27k + company van + bonus + package
Bromak are representing a volume house builder based in Tyne & Wear .They are currently looking for a Field Based Customer Care Supervisor to work on new build housing developments from Ponteland to Darlington.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager you will be visiting homeowners and dealing with any repairs and snagging issues; delivering solutions with the best customer service. You will also be responsible for the following;
- Attend client visits as required; the Customer Care Coordinator will arrange work visits via the COINS system and schedule in your calendar.
- Ensure that the Customer Care Vehicle is stocked with the necessary building and decorating materials required for the Job Sheets
- Ensure any additional material requirements are measured and specified (e.g. type, handing etc.) and are either collected locally from approved suppliers, or ordered through Customer Care Coordinator who will fax/email the requirements to the Buying department
- Check communications received (i.e. phone messages, faxes and emails) regarding additional works that arise during the week and replan work accordingly
- Arrive for jobs punctually, introduce self to the Customer and establish a good working relationship, maintaining at all times a positive and helpful attitude
- Carry out the required work tasks to the respective properties as per the 'Job Sheets' in a tidy, clean, safe and professional manner
- Before leaving check with the Customer that they are satisfied with the work undertaken and ask them to sign off the Daily Record Sheet
- Attend site as required to supervise sub-contract works as scheduled from time to time by the Customer Care Coordinator
- If additional works to those stated on the 'Job Sheets' are requested by the Customer, assess whether or not they should be undertaken by the company and if so complete them accordingly
- If any of the scheduled works cannot be completed due to incorrect materials, lack of access etc., then notify the Customer Care Coordinator immediately (in their absence Customer Supervisor/Care Manager)
- If there are additional, or incomplete works that need to be undertaken at a later date then ensure that a 'Work Outstanding Sheet' is completed and returned to the Customer Care Co-ordinator by the end of the week. Also inform the Customer Care Co-ordinator of re-arranged appointments
- If there is likely to be a delay in meeting the scheduled appointment times, then contact the Customers and apologise and arrange revised arrival times
- Maintain a flexible approach to work, which may necessitate unsociable hours if required to meet Customers' requirements
- Ensure surplus materials are removed from the properties, reused or re-stocked where applicable or if not then disposed of in the correct manner
Skills & Experience
The successful Customer Care Supervisor will have a breadth of maintenance skills, particularly in joinery but also decoration, plastering, brickworks; minor roof works would be preferable. However, the ideal candidate must be personable and able to communicate with customers effectively following complaints as well as office and site colleagues to achieve results for the business and always representing the company in a positive light.
In return for your skills the company are offering £25k - £27k + company van and fuel card (business use only) + bonus + package.
If you are interested in the Customer Care Supervisor role and would like to apply please contact Rachel or Jess at Bromak, or alternatively apply online via the link below.