Salary: £33K per annum, 33 days’ holiday, Vehicle, Pension and Private Healthcare after 3 months
Permanent, Full time
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
Based in Glasgow, the role presents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Plumber to join this well-established business with an impressive portfolio of clients.
Suitable candidates should have gained previous experience within the following areas:
- Delivery of plumbing installation and maintenance works
- Working with tight deadlines ensuring that project works are delivered on time, snag free and to the agreed specification.
- Compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect project delivery.
Required Qualifications are as follows:
- City & Guilds 6024 (Mechanical Engineering Services - Plumbing)
- CSCS Skill card - Site Operative grade
Holding a NVQ Level 3 (Heating & Ventilation) would be advantageous.
Experience of the following would also be advantageous:
- Xpress / Pressfit fittings.
- Drainage both plastic and cast iron.
- Gas qualification both domestic & commercial.
- M.I. experience and use of threading machine.
Interested candidates should forward their CV in confidence to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.