Database Analyst/Developer - VBA/MS Access/SQL
Job Role - To assist the IT Department in providing support for the firms databases, and the day-to-day operation, management, maintenance, development and enhancement of both third-party and in-house developed business software applications.
- Management, support, and administration of the firms database systems.
- Assist in the day-to-day maintenance and support of business applications.
- Create and manage bespoke applications using Visual Basic or MS Access to integrate and enhance the firm’s business systems.
- Assist in the evaluation, selection, installation, configuration, maintenance, upgrade, and support of software applications within the firm.
- Generating advanced management reports using MS Access/ SQL from the various in-house databases, including the financial management system
The ideal candidate will have previous database development experience and ideally within a legal or professional services background. You will have strong experience using; VBA, MS Access, SQL and MS Office. Any knowledge of legal financial applications would be a bonus.