Technical Sales Engineer
Due to expansion a global engineering manufacturer supplying components to the Aerospace, defence and industrial engineering market are seeking to employ an internal sales professional to be developed into an external customer facing professional
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electrical instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of more than £3.5 billion. This local division has a long history of manufacturing high precision steel products and has a reputation for engineering excellence and innovation. They encourage a friendly working environment where passion for quality is highly valued.
The objective of this role is initially to support growth within the Aerospace market, supplying high specification products to a spectrum of Aerospace organisations that include Aircraft manufacturers/engine manufacturers and global distribution companies.
Key duties will include
- The day to day support of Aerospace quotations and requests for information
- Liaising with internal departments regarding production, raw material costs and planning lead times
- Cold calling prospects
- Following up sales and marketing leads to pursue new sources of business potential
- Day to day use of the CRM system
Ideally you will be
- From a degree qualified engineering background or equivalent, or a background in manufacturing sales.
- Have an engaging personality in order to build relationships quickly.
As this is an entry level role our client are open to other skill sets.
What's on offer?
The successful candidate can expect a salary of up to £24,000 + benefits