Web Developer, Portsmouth
Web Developer, Portsmouth - £30,000 p.a. + benefits
Our client is a highly successful digital agency that seeks an intelligent and ambitious web developer.
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finisheddeliverable.
- Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop/Sketch layout through html/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins (if required - ideally functionality to should be creatednatively).
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existingwebsites.
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline WordPress development cycle.
- Facilitate client WordPress training, site documentation andmaintenance.
- Work with API’s from a number of different sources to integrate 3rd party applications into WordPress basedwebsites.
ü 3+ years experience working in web development (or equivalent academictraining)
ü Strong knowledge ofWordPress
ü Strong knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL)
ü Familiarity with web standards andusability
ü User of social media / can utilise development informationportals
ü Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changingtechnologies
ü Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
ü Attention todetail