Digital Marketing Specialist
My client, who is a national organisation based in Portsmouth are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist.
- An interesting role where no two days are the same
- The opportunity to work with smart people from many different disciplines
- A vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day
- A strong management structure where directors listen to their employees
- A positive atmosphere and a team who are committed to supporting one another
…then this might be the job for you.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be required to
Assist in the delivery of the digital plan, including updating the EMEA website, corporate intranet and social media
· Manage the maintenance of the mobile app and other digital assets to ensure they provide accurate, up-to-date and valuable information to our customers.
· Measure and report on all digital activities, including tracking response rates, SEO performance, and traffic to the website, usage of the mobile app and identify opportunities to optimise these further to provide increased ROI
· Assist in producing storyboards for video content and work with the team to deliver high quality videos
· Assist in the delivery and reporting of SEO, email and direct mail activities
· Assist in the management of our social media platforms
· Design and develop new creative artwork, adverts, banners, presentations and other materials as required
· Provide general support for the department including assisting with customer requests, exhibitions support, replenishment of stock, loading leads and campaign data and assisting with new product introductions
The ideal Digital Marketing Specialist will have the following
- You hold a degree (or CIM/IDM qualified) and are looking to develop your career in Digital
- You have a passion for Digital and an appetite to learn and enhance your skills in this area
- You're highly creative with experience in Adobe Creative Suite and can bring new ideas to the team
- If you start something, you need to see it through to completion because you're enthusiastic, ambitious and enjoy your job
- You're confident and used to working with people and can communicate excellently at all levels
- You have a high attention to detail, and you're organised, work efficiently, and take pride in your work
- You're proactive and have a 'can do' attitude so you get the job done even when there are multiple conflicting deadlines
Bonus points if
You have experience of using web/app content management systems, SEO, Paid Search and Google Analytics
A salary of £25,000 plus benefits.