Event Sales Executive
Event Sales Executive in LIVE EVENTS!
£18-24K - depending on experience
Jobfinders have a new position available for a Sales Executive within the event industry to join them where you will work hard and equally play hard at our dynamic client.
They are a fun, enthusiastic, warm and happy bunch with a genuinely interesting portfolio of events
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you would be responsible for selling the shows to both previous and new business. You will sell a variety of products for companies to commit to including stands, outlets and sponsorship plus working to create bespoke opportunities for brands to invest in.
- Have a previous background within exhibition and events sales
- Confident on the phone and in person
- Initiative - proactive and able to work independently
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, resilient, determined, assertive, good objection handler, capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills
- Team player, capable of dealing with strong personalities and being assertive
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, authoritative and credible diplomat/ambassador
- Resilient and determined; problem solver and decision-maker
- New business generation, accounts sales and account management experience
- Good telephone and face to face/presentations experience
- An all-rounder, able to transfer seamlessly from major account handling one minute to cold calling smaller clients the next
With a provable track record from a sales environment you will be results orientated and be able to work on your own initiative, be driven and outgoing and work as part of a successful, fun team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious eager sales person where in return for your hard work and success, you will be joining a growing business with a UK wide presence, who offers good financial packages and benefits.
- Proactive, a do-er!
- Enthusiastic and full of energy
- Fun personalty
- 1 years experience in a targeted sales environment
- You must have high energy, enthusiasm and an interest in events and exhibitions
- Excellent with all Microsoft packages, especially Microsoft Excel
- Team player - this is a must!
If you do not receive a response from us within three days of submitting your application, please do assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Please refer to our website for details of other positions available and thank you for your application