A multinational manufacturing company with a rich history based in Manchester. They are looking for a skilled VAT Accountant to join their leading finance team. If you are looking to develop and learn new skills in VAT this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly skilled and experienced team.
Our client is passionate about improving the quality of life for people around the world and achieves this through a collaborative vision. They employ over 25,000 people globally and service a multitude of innovative industries across a number of sectors.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the VAT Manager in ensuring full compliance with indirect tax legislation including:
- Ensuring correct application of VAT on customer invoices and reverse charge VAT
- Coordinating claim-back of foreign VAT if applicable
- Ensuring VAT on bad debt is claimed back in timely manner
- Ensuring timely reconciliation of VAT accounts for all in scope countries
- Preparing and filing monthly, quarterly and yearly VAT declarations
- Assisting with the compliance team with VAT registrations from various countries
- Working on various projects as required
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years VAT experience, ideally working in a multinational business. Experience using SAP is also preferable.
If you are interested in working for a multinational, industry leading business with an established and reputable team, then please apply immediately for more information.
£20,000 - £30,000 + additional benefits