Financial Services Executive
We are seeking a motivated Financial Services Executive to join a busy Finance department on a full time, 6 month fixed term basis. A high standard of numeracy/literacy and the ability to communicate at all levels of management internally and externally with auditors is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Record all capital expenditure projects and maintain a fixed asset register.
- Examine recorded financial information and liaise with allocated department managers in order to assess and determine departmental repayments, accruals and provisions.
- Produce management accounts and report on variances as required.
- Produce updated forecasts, plans and annual budgets for presentation to the management teams as required.
- Assist with control the book-keeping, reconciliations, cash books and transfer of relevant funds
The successful candidate will hold a full ACCA/CIMA qualification and will have at least 3 years experience of financial accounting. Sound working knowledge of client activities and procedures. Thorough understanding of computerised systems including advanced spreadsheet skills. Knowledge of Agresso is desirable and strong excel, word and outlook skills are also required.