Junior Network Support Engineer
Our client a leader in its industry with officers worldwide are currently seeking a Junior Network Support Engineer to join their technical team as they continue to grow
The role provides the opportunity to build experience and skills within networking, supporting their customer base & working on a number of projects. Ideally they want someone who would have an interest of switches, routers and firewalls with the ability and willingness to build & improve your knowledge on a steep learning curve. The position is suited to someone who has a keen desire to learn and to work in a dynamic and vibrant business.
- Become responsible for assisting with supporting customer solutions as part of the Group Technical Team
- Become able to respond to and manage support tickets from Helpdesk
- Become capable of assisting with tasks relating to network and terminals
Skills / Experience:
- Technology based academic or work experience
- Appreciation of communications generally, e.g. terrestrial, satellite, mobile
- Any knowledge of LAN networking, routers, switches is desirable but not essential
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- A can-do positive, pro-active attitude and strong desire to learn
- 22 days paid annual leave
- Private medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary annual company bonus payment
- Thorough training provided
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.