A growing firm of Chartered Accountants who specialise in owner managed businesses are looking for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with a practice background to join their dynamic team based in South Woodham Ferrers. Due to the diverse nature of the business work is varied and on occasions working on client sites may be required.
The Role of the Accountant, typical duties will include:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Corporation tax computations
- Completion of personal Tax Returns
- Providing tax advice
- Reviewing and completing VAT returns
Skills/Experienced Required for the Accountant Role:
- Proven track record of working in practice
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Knowledge of Xero, Sage, Tax Calc, Quickbooks would be beneficial.
- The role would suit a qualified, semi qualified or qualified by experience individual who ideally lives locally to the area and can join an entrepreneurial firm.
The Package for the Role:
Remuneration: £24 - £32k negotiable (depending on experience)
Benefits to include:
Paid overtime regularly available
22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)