Technical Support (1st Line)
£18,000 per annum, Nottingham
Our client, a leading hosting provider, is seeking enthusiastic and creative individuals to join the technical support team of a forward thinking company. This is an exciting opportunity to work with industry leading technology and develop your career within an expanding business.
This is a shift-based role covering 24/7 (including weekends and bank holidays)
- 1st line IT support
- Provide full IT suite support through phones, tickets and web chat.
- Delivering great customer service
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience within Linux, MySQL, Perl, PHP would be desirable
- A team-player to achieve collective goals
- Passionate for IT - an interest in online gaming, coding, development, PC building and repair
- Ability to problem solve and think on their feet
- Technically minded
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to build rapport with clients
- Enjoys a fun and friendly working environment
An excellent benefits package is offered:
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Bupa healthcare
- Incentives such as trips to Alton towers, Xbox and PS4 consoles etc.
- Casual dress code
- On site subsidised canteen
- Free snacks and soft drinks
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.