Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are recruiting for a fantastic firm based in Birmingham who are seeking an experienced Payroll Assistant. Candidates will also be considered who are working in a similar role which involves managing payroll for a wide range of clients.
This modern thinking Birmingham based accountancy practice pride themselves on providing a first class, friendly and efficient service to their diverse portfolio of clients. This is an unmissable opportunity to join a small and friendly payroll team within a successful independently owned accountancy practice.
The main responsibilities for the Payroll Assistant role will be:
• Setting up new payroll clients
• Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required timescales
• Calculating additional items such as holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and issuing payslips
• Processing all new starters and leavers
• Dealing with queries from clients, their employees and the relevant local authorities.
• Calculating and processing of pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment.
• Liaising with the pension scheme providers on all aspects of the client’s pension arrangements.
• Production of reports for BACS payments
• Maintaining client files
The ideal candidate for this role will have enjoyed a successful career within Payroll, ideally within Public Practice. In turn you will be offered a rewarding career with an excellent independent firm, where there is potential to progress your Payroll knowledge and career.
Please contact us to discuss this Payroll Assistant role and other Accountancy Practice Jobs in Birmingham. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.