Graduate Market Research Executive - £18K - Leeds
This company are a market leading research agency, with a global presence and a household name within fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) Consumer R&D Insight Teams. They are well known for using the latest technologies and innovating methodologies to help our clients truly understand their consumers, and improve brand confidence, resulting in long term valuable partnerships. Their clients include: PG Tips, Cadburys, Lynx, Treseme and Oreo to name a few.
This is a full time graduate role with £18K starting salary based in Leeds.
How can you expect to spend you day?
You will work predominantly on FMCG projects and your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting throughout the entire lifecycle of a project, i.e. developing research proposals, analysing quantitative data, reporting and performing quality checks
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Accompanying the senior research team to the client meetings
- Identifying insights from ethnographic research, involving managing video and photo footage from consumers and creating edits.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications?
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject area (statistics, marketing, mathematics, business, etc,)
- Good understanding of the basics of the market research
- Self-driven person with a passion for innovation
- Confident team-player