HGV TECHNICIAN EARLY SHIFT
Our client within the commercial automotive industry are currently recruiting a talented Night Shift HGV Technician to join their Service Department in the Cheshire area.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the main job function will be to undertake maintenance and repair activities on commercial vehicles/trailers of all types, to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
Other duties within the role will include:
• Completing paperwork and procedures relating to warranty, contract & retail work;
• Preventative maintenance work to minimise unnecessary customer costs;
• Any other duties reasonably within your capabilities as instructed by their Manager.
The successful candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Obtained a City & Guilds or other adequate qualification;
• Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of vehicles;
• Organised and methodical approach to problem solving with attention to detail;
• Undertaken manufacturers training courses and maintained knowledge of work methods and technical data;
• Full and current UK driving licence;
• A friendly, confident and professional manner with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a larger team as well as on their own initiative.
Hours Monday – Friday 2200 to 0630 hours – Immediate start.
If you would like to be considered for a position with our client, please APPLY TODAY or contact Damian at Autoskills on .