Job Title: Site Manager (Dry Lining Biased)
Your salary: £40,000 to £50,000 + Package
Where: Central London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Benjamin Gatt)
Who you'll be working for:
Our client has grown steadily over the last decade, expanding their dry lining business into interior fit-out for commercial, retail, leisure and exclusive residential sectors working with London's Leading Main Contractors, Property Developers, International Retail Chains, Exclusive Restaurant Chains and 5* Hotels.
Operating as a specialist interiors sub-contractor my client undertakes Fit Out projects, which include dry lining and partitions, suspended ceilings, fire protection, fire stopping doors & walls.
As part of this growth they have established an experienced, professional team to design, develop and deliver projects for their customers.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Managing projects in excess of £5m in value
- Managing other sub-contractors
- Manage health & safety on site
- Liaise with the client on a regular basis
- Report on project progress to visiting Project or Contracts Manager
- Order Materials
- Programming Of Project
You must have:
- At least 5 years' Site Management experience within Dry Lining
- Exclusive Fit Out and Luxury Residential Experience
- Background In Dry Lining (ideally as a fitter previously)
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Contact Benjamin Gatt on