Implementation / Solutions Consultant
Salary: up to £37,000 per annum
We have a superb opportunity for a Software Implementation Consultant / Solutions Consultant with 3+ year’s commercial experience within a similar role. This role requires future secondment to the US. To be successful, you will be comfortable with extensive travel.
You will join a growing team of like-minded individuals who have fun and work hard from their office in Nottingham City Centre, delivering innovative web-based solutions for several of the largest retail companies in the world; supply chain solutions that integrate with Oracle’s world-leading RightNow CX Cloud Service platform; and other enterprise solutions for retail/private-label brands.
This is a customer-facing technical role where you will define the solution and act as a hands-on Trusted Advisor organising and then supporting the implementation of software solutions. Working alongside the commercial lead and technical lead for your designated projects your key priorities will be to own delivery of the projects, including authoring functional requirements documents, organising feedback sessions and managing the go-live process; at all times ensuring it meets the customers’ requirements.
- Serving as the business analyst and project manager for each client engagement.
- Accountability for project success and the resolution of all issues that arise during the project lifecycle.
- Managing projects to ensure all deliverables meet established quality standards and client expectations.
- Acting as the primary client point-of-contact during any given professional services engagement.
- Providing technical and business support to cross-functional teams, including Sales.
- Responsibility for maintaining all documentation and detailed notes related to the project.
- Facilitating communication and collaboration among business partners (e.g. Sales, Product Management, Support and Training).
- Successfully engaging in multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Ability to listen and interpret user needs (separate from user desires) and provide workable solutions to problems.
- Identifying improvements for the professional services process based on experience gathered from client engagements.
- Monitoring client progress during initial production rollout and successfully handover to product support teams.
- Making recommendations to Product Management for enhancements to products identified during client projects.
- Working closely with Sales to provide pre-sales support and project scoping (This is not a sales role - you will NOT be responsible for the closing of sales deals and as such will not be targeted on revenue numbers).
- Managing and approving internal resource time to the agreed contract for each assigned project and liaison with commercial leads to issue addendums as required.
- Communicating regularly with management regarding project status.
- Tracking project spend and ensuring that billable is reliably captured.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Experience in retail private brand or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) multi-national brand supply chain.
- Experience of Oracle RightNow CX, or any consumer support implementations.
- Experience of supporting pre-sales activities.