2nd Line IT Service Desk Analyst - Stevenage
We are looking for a motivated 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst to join the team in Stevenage.
- provide IT support to customers via telephone, email and the Service Desk Portal. Work to a very high standard to achieve SLA/KPI benchmarks
- resolve complex technical issues and problems for customers with minimal referral to senior colleagues across:
- have experience with Windows Server Operating Systems, up to Server 2012R2, including Active-Directory, DNS, and Group-Policy Management, Windows Desktop Operating Systems, up to Windows 10, including their management, and configuration.
- Microsoft Office productivity suites, including up to version 2016 and Word, Excel, and Outlook
- be confident working with Microsoft Office 365, including Exchange and OneDrive, and user management
- have experience with Apple iOS, include managing devices and deploying Apps.
- have worked with physical network hardware, including HP switches.
Training will be provided, however previous relevant experience will be required of working in an IT support position demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
This role is Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
SmartsourceGB are acting as an employment agency and business in regard of this vacancy.