Permanent Role - 16k
A superb opportunity for an enthusiastic and positive junior accounts person has been created within this forward thinking and expanding business.
The position will sit within our expanding accounting team and full training will be given in the development of your accounting skills and competencies. Ideally you will have some experience within an office based environment and knowledge of Sage Line 50 would allow someone to hit the ground running.
The accounts junior role will aid in supporting the wider finance team to ensure the financials at the company are maintained to the highest quality and that all monthly and annual deadlines are met. This will be a varied role covering all aspects of accounts.
This position is fast paced and requires a confident, pro-active candidate to be able to work to a high level of accuracy under tight time constraints.
The role would be excellent early career development for an aspiring AAT studier.
Initially the core aspects of the role will be:
- Purchase Ledger duties
- Matching purchase orders
- Posting invoices and credit card transactions
- Sales Ledger duties
- Raising sales invoices
- Chasing debtors
- Junior administration as required such as filing
Additional skill requirements:
- Must have experience using excel
- Great team working skills are essential as is a conscientious approach and really strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must be pro-active and happy to take on more responsibility as and when needed to.
- Resilient under pressure and able to maintain high standards