CRM Manager - £50k - London
CRM Manager reuquired to be responsible for increasing subscriber engagement across print and digital products.
Leading a team, and working with stakeholders from across the Marketing department as well as Data, Editorial and Product, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering and optimising customer facing journeys and initiatives to drive subscriber engagement.
The role requires exceptional leaderships skills, a strong commercial acumen, and a drive to innovate. A proven track record in delivery and implementation is a must.
- Develop and manage the subscriber engagement strategy to increase RFV (digital engagement score) and engagement with the print product, and ultimately increase lifetime value.
- Lead the CRM team to implement a calendar of tactical communications and habit-driving campaigns
- Develop and optimise the engagement programme, promoting tools, features and content.
- Leverage Technology to build relevant and consistent journeys across multiple channels for maximum impact
- Leverage data and customer segments to target relevant communications to individual readers
- Drive business change through use of data and analysis. Define key metrics and KPIs, leverage data to demonstrate the success of CRM activity.
- Optimise CRM communications through a thorough testing programme. Audit existing communications and customer journeys to identify opportunities to improve.
- Identify risk segments in order to implement proactive communications to reduce cancellations, working closely with the Retention team
- Ensure a high standard of content curation in campaigns through effective use of analytics and relationships with Editorial, to provide value to readers.
- Support other business areas with their communications to the registered user and subscriber base, particularly acquisition. Collaborate with other departments to bring business efficiencies and deliver to targets.
- Set, manage and reconcile budgets on ongoing basis.
- Manage suppliers and agencies effectively, challenging them to deliver to a high standard and provide value.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Puts data at the core of everything; ability to define, review and analyse campaigns.
- A proven track record of working with an agile methodology - delivering quickly, iterating and improving upon previous campaigns.
- Biased toward action. A good collaborator who can prioritise and simplify.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships across different departments within the business.
- Line management experience. An individual who can coach and develop direct reports.
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing disciplines
To apply for this CRM Manager role, please send your CV to Jerome at Pure Personnel dot com