Purchase Ledger Clerk
Are you looking for a new opportunity within Purchase Ledger?
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk, to join a successful and rapidly expanding service company based in Wythenshawe. The successful candidate will be joining a strong Finance team on a permanent basis and reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the processes and procedures of purchase ledger and month end processing. The successful candidate will need to be willing to learn, have strong analytical skills and can work productively in a high-pressure environment.
Your daily duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Checking/posting invoices with accuracy onto the accounting system
- Dealing with supplier queries on the phone or email
- Ensuring supplier accounts are reconciled using supplier statements or other information
- First point of contact for purchase ledger function
- Investigate and resolve purchase ledger queries
- Able to make decisions with respect to prioritising workload, dealing with emails, administration and communicating with suppliers.
- Preparing payment runs and making bank payments when necessary
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Ensure adherence to month end deadlines
We are looking for someone can work well within a team, is methodical and organised and who is enthusiastic with a positive attitude to daily tasks. They will need to be willing to seek and learn from others and improve personal and professional development.
If you feel you have the relevant skill set and would like to be considered for this role - please send your CV through to enquiries @4recruiting.co.uk for immediate consideration by one of our consultants.