RealBee Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant for their respected client based in Lincoln. This is a permanent, full time position.
Duties of the Marketing Assistant include:
- Assisting with the management and development of social media activity, including out of hours’ emergency cover on a rota basis.
- Assisting with the delivery of local and national advertising campaigns.
- Writing press releases, features and copy for marketing materials, the website and other media platforms.
- Assisting with events and fundraising when required.
- Liaising with all departments to gather information for PR.
- Assisting with photography if required.
- Assisting with on-site visits.
- Prepare statistics and reports.
- Contribute ideas for campaigns and other marketing activity.
- Maintain press clippings file and evaluate local and national coverage.
This is not an exhaustive list of all of the duties that may need to be undertaken. It may be necessary to undertake other duties in order to fulfil the objectives of the business.
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience of working to time critical deadlines, the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Works well in a team but can also work using own initiative when required.
- Comprehensive IT skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Creative, innovative and energetic.
Education & Qualifications:
- Good standard of Maths and English.
- Marketing/Journalism Qualification.
You will have a minimum of two years’ experience in marketing/similar role.
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.