Professional Liability Claims Adjuster
This is an opportunity to work for a global leading Lloyds insurer and reinsurer.
Working from their prestigious offices in the heart of the London Insurance market.
As a Senior Professional Liability Claims Adjuster you will report into the Professional Lines Claims Manager and your duties would include;
- Handling from cradle to grave in a lead capacity, a caseload of professional indemnity claims for a variety of clients to include; solicitors, accountants, surveyors, architects/engineers and other miscellaneous professions written in the non US Professional Lines Division. Giving full analysis of coverage/liability, reserve evaluations, formulating resolution strategy and liaising with risk managers, in house counsel and experts;
- Work closely with Xchanging and other TPA service providers, external legal advisors, market leaders and brokers ensuring a premiere claims service to clients is maintained;
- To handle Company, IUA and Lloyd’s claims;
- Liaise with respective underwriters on wording/policy issues, provide claims info and attend client meetings as appropriate.
- Ideally you will have worked in a syndicate or company as a claims adjuster and gained sufficient practical experience in the market place to independently perform the above duties and responsibilities; within the Professional Liability markets.
- Along with excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will be confident in liaising with numerous customers, both internal and external;
- To add value to your successful placement you will be ACII or a qualified solicitor.