Holiday Sales Advisor
Holiday Sales Advisor, Bishop Stortford
£18,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission and quarterly bonuses
45 hours per week on shift rotation
You must work 1 day over the weekend, every 2 weeks
My client are a UK holiday company with a £20 million turnover who provide luxury holiday accommodation throughout the UK. They are seeking Holiday Advisors to be based at their Head Office in Bishop's Stortford for this mainly inbound, telephone based role.
As well as a basic salary, there is the opportunity to earn an OTE in excessive £25,000 per annum and for excellent Advisors… even more! To be considered for an immediate interview and potentially your first step on the career ladder please send your CV to Jemma at OSR Recruitment Services.
- Manning the incoming sales line and answering any customer enquiries
- Keeping up to date knowledge of any recent changes/ amendments of the locations and accommodations to provide the best service to each Holidaymaker
- Making outbound calls to prospect customers who have contacted via email or online chat to enhance sales opportunities
- Using an in-house booking system so secure holidays
- Collecting and processing payments
- 2 years sales experience, preferably gained within the travel industry
- Confident communicator at all levels; both written and verbal
- Competent IT Skills
*We will endeavour to contact you within 48 hrs. Due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days please consider your application unsuccessful*
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.