Business Development / Sales Manager
Our client, a well established food manufacturer who serve the food service / retail industry across the UK and Europe, are looking for an experienced Business Development / Sales Manager to join their team based in the Rochdale area.
In this role you will lead a team of BDM's / Account Managers who will be selling into both Food Service and Retail businesses, and you will lead by example from the front.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Identifying sales leads
• Pitching goods or services to new clients
• Maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts.
• Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
• Planning and preparing presentations
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
• Overseeing the development of marketing literature
• Writing reports
• Providing management with feedback
The ideal candidate must have:
• A full UK driving License and be comfortable driving
• Experience in sales of food related products
• A client base in the area is advantageous but not essential
• Good communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Smartly presentable
• Company car
• Mobile phone
• Company laptop
• Career progression
Interested in finding out more? Click 'Apply’ today!