Do you love turning large data sets into useable MI for making business decisions?
How would you like to be the go-to-person within an organisation for all ad-hoc MI and business analysis requests?
What makes this role great for someone is exactly the same reason it won’t be right for others. This role is highly visible, it’s demanding and you will be working with top stakeholders in the business, it’s not a big team where there’s a place to hide when the going gets tough. At the same time though, you’ll be the one reaping the rewards of the great work you’ve done, you’ll have visibility up to the top level of the business and it will certainly help your career prospects.
You’ll be partnering with lots of departments in the business so ideally you’ll be a people person as well as an Excel whizz!
Sound like your type of challenge?
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support various functions within the business with ad-hoc MI and project analysis requests
- Management, analysing and transforming large data sets into useful MI to aid and drive decision making
- Development and management of forecasting systems
- Marketing analysis reports and investigation into key findings
- Development of existing and new MI reporting suits.
- Experience in a similar role for 12 months minimum
- Strong Excel skills managing large, complex data sets