Audio Visual Account Manager
- Single point of contact for clients on a day-to-day basis to ensure customer expectations and requirements are fulfilled.
- To prepare, rig and de-rig equipment prior to events within the venue and be available on-site for ad hoc technical issues.
- To deliver a superior five star service, ensuring the smooth running of the function at all times.
- Dress and present yourself to mirror the management team of this exclusive property.
- Attend weekly communications meetings within the venue.
- Manage and develop the in-house technicians. Organise daily and weekly rotas and schedules and carry out regular performance reviews.
- Cultivate good relations with all staff, i.e. sales team, banqueting team and front of house.
- Nurture relationships with both clients and internal clients within the venue to create a bond of trust and dependability to promote our client as their supplier of choice for all future events.
- Foster good relations with all of the team to ensure that full back-up support is provided from front of house/warehouse.
- Attend regular meetings at the Head Office to ensure that all delegated duties are carried out effectively and efficiently, meeting all deadlines and objectives.
- Develop all event and audio visual business opportunities with involvement in the tender process and pre-production for new/existing clients.
- Create an annual sales plan and utilise your passion and sales drive to achieve and exceed targets.
- Use your extensive cross platform technical experience to provide a professional platform for every meeting and event.
- To prepare technical room plans and visual concepts to help clients visualise proposed creative solutions.
- To confidently describe and present creative concepts to multiple clients in meetings and by written and visual communication.