Finance Business Partner
Position - Finance Business Partner
Location - Telford
Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus, pension & benefits
Sector - Financial Services
Client - Finance Business Partner
My client is currently seeking a qualified Finance Business Partner to join their team in Telford. The Finance Business Partner will be joining a multi national firm who specialise within the financial services sector.
Position Overview - Finance Business Partner
The successful Finance Business Partner will manage the departmental delivery of objectives to the Finance Manager and relevant internal and external customers in all aspects of financial responsibility. To deliver operational process improvement and change management within the department and across functionally. Ensure service agreements are met by leading and developing finance relationships and managing resources.
Key Responsibilities - Finance Business Partner
- Application of commercial and financial knowledge to influence operational outcomes and deliver results to the Finance Managers and relevant business functions.
- Challenge the accuracy, integrity and quality of the assets, liabilities and P&L data being reported.
- Management of resource to ensure all departmental deliverables are defined and delivered accurately and of requisite quality in line with customer timetables.
- Responsible for driving and embedding a culture of financial and commercial challenge.
- Understand and manage the Risk and Control framework, applying finance knowledge to ensure departmental risks are evaluated, measured and mitigated.
- Develop, lead and influence effective relationships with key internal and external contacts and be seen as a subject matter expert and key business stakeholder.
- Define and operationally improve the financial processes, models and systems (e.g. general ledger, forecasting tool and group submission tool). Challenge, develop and implement improvements in efficiency and quality.
Experience & Qualifications - Finance Business Partner
- ACA, ACCA OR CIMA qualified (or relevant qualification)
- Experience in implementation of new financial systems and/or processes
- Experience of system interrogation
What's in it for you? - Finance Business Partner
The successful Finance Business Partner will be remunerated with a salary of up to £50,000 per annum, plus bonus benefits & a very competitive pension. This role will provide you , not only with the option of joining a world class firm, but the chance to take your career to the next stage within a 12-24 month period as career progression is on offer.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.