Client Account Manager - Creative Agency
We’re delighted to partner with our award-winning client - a B2B Digital Marketing Agency in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Due to continued growth and success, our client are seeking an experienced Account Manager, ideally with previous Account Management experience within a Marketing Agency environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proven, successful Account Manager to take ownership of key accounts and client relationships and deliver first-class service.
- Managing client relationships, taking new project briefs and discussing with the Marketing team
- Project management and client liaison
- Communicating the marketing campaigns / project schedules both internally and externally
- Managing client expectations
- Managing budgets and client spends
- Building lasting client relationships - following up on projects and discussing future partnerships
- Be familiar with and happy to work with larger corporate clients on a daily basis both over the phone and via email
Along with having experience of similar responsibilities as mentioned above, we are looking for successful Account Managers who will ideally:
- Have previously worked agency side, for example a Marketing, Digital or Creative Agency
- Have worked within a client Account Management role
- Have serviced corporate clients
- Hold first-class communication skills
- Sound project management skills and experience
- Has the ability or understanding of forecasting and looking after client budgets
This is a really exciting opportunity for Client Services professionals to join a fun, vibrant and creative business who are really going places - apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.