Key Stage Two Phase Leader
*Experienced KS2 Class Teacher
*Year 5 class teacher with Phase Leadership
*Inner London Salary £30,490 - £45,000 plus with TLR's
Are you an experienced KS2 teacher that is looking for that next step in your career to Phase Leadership?
Are you up for a challenge and seeking a school where you can leave your mark?
Do you have solid experience of delivering high quality standards throughout KS2 and have the ability to share your expertise with other teachers?
We are working on behalf of a delightful one form entry school set within a desirable area of East London. The head teacher of this 'warm and welcoming' primary school is seeking an experienced Key Stage Two (KS2) class teacher and KS2 phase leader to join their school on a permanent basis from September 2017.
What can we offer you?
- A place where you will feel valued for your hard work
- Experiences you cannot get anywhere else
- Innovative CPD packages
- A fantastic work life balance
- Networking opportunities for staff at all levels to help you develop as a teacher
- Leadership pathways available to suitable candidates
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has the imagination to help develop our school
- Has a passion for teaching and is excited by the chance to be with us
- Recognises they need to be flexible as the school grows and in turn we will provide experiences they cannot get anywhere else.
- Can make learning fun!
The Headteachers dedicated and passionate approach has created a school, where pupils have excellent behaviour and enjoy coming to school. Education is also heavily supported within the home and parents play an active role in the children's developments.
As KS2 Phase Leader and class teacher you will be responsible for your own class, along with take responsibility of supporting and managing a team of three teachers. It is essential you are a 'very good to outstanding' practitioner as children's attainment is a key area of improvement that is needed within the school.
If you enjoy working within a small school and feel you have the skills and expertise to flourish in this role, please send your CV to Cara at Reeson Education asap.