Junior Surveyor - Property Maintenance
Property and Infrastructure Management - Junior Surveyor
To £27k plus Benefits
Our client is a successful, profitable and growing professional Property Management Company that owns an ever increasing portfolio of over 300 developments and sites throughout the UK. These are predominately managed open spaces include a variety of features such as complex sustainable urban drainage systems, roadways, retaining walls, pumping stations, sewage treatment plants, as well as extensive soft landscaping.
The role involves advising the Regional Managers and operations team on appropriate inspection and maintenance practices, including considering ways to maximise the life span of such features. This role is a key senior management appointment, working alongside the Technical Director and Operations Managers. The role is predominately based in modern offices in Stevenage; however some travel will be required. This may suit someone looking to gain qualifications, equally an experienced seasoned hand.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to build a long term career with a successful land owning company. What you'll need to succeed:
• Excellent academics including a degree level qualification
• Minimum 3 years’ post-graduation experience gained in a relevant role
• Desire to enhance professional qualifications, and training.
• Knowledge of commercial management and financial management skills
• Positive attitude to problem solving