Quest Employment are recruiting for an experienced Compliance Manager to join a National Debt Recovery firm, based in Northampton.
The role will focus on the implementation of their Information Security Management System including the ongoing design, management, & maintenance of that system.
The successful applicant should have good working knowledge of ISO standards and be able to demonstrate competencies appropriate to the implementation of a management system or similar system.
Benefits Include - free parking, pension, christmas club, childcare, cycle and healthcare schemes.
- Salary is £30,000 p/a plus benefits.
- 35 Hours per week.
- Maintain, administer and develop the ISO27001 Information Security Management System ensuring compliance with the standard
- Liaising with BSI for 27001 surveillance visits
- Ensure that policies, procedures and processes are met to the requirements of 27001
- Co-ordinating and managing communications arising from Internal Audit and Surveillance Visits.
- Ensuring that outstanding actions arising from Surveillance visits are carried out and closed out
- Maintaining Compliance reporting register and all 27001 documents
- Identifying information security risks
- Designing Controls
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of those controls and resolving compliance difficulties as they occur
- Carrying out internal audits (training will be given)
- Ensuring compliance changes for new regulations
- Designing, maintaining, running, and improving staff training and promoting awareness culture for continuous improvement
- Administration duties for both Information Security Committee meetings and Management Review Meetings
- Attending other offices to ensure compliance is being met
- Assisting with maintaining a disaster recovery/business continuity planork on other standards will be required after an initial period - in particular ISO 22301
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work and with good organisational skills
- Report writing
- Good communicator - both oral, writing and preferably presenting skills
- Good computer skills
- Confident manner
- Willingness to learn and attend relevant training courses
- Experience in ISO Accreditation standards or equivalent risk discipline would be desirable, though is less essential as someone who has an interest in standards and has a fastidious approach to their work
- Internal auditing
- Driving licence
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act
Training will be provided
Applicants, please provide a covering letter outlining your experience or competencies appropriate to the implementation of a management system or similar system.
Should you not have this experience, please outline similar qualities or skills