EMEA PR SPECIALIST
An excellent opportunity for an EMEA PR Specialist to work for a Global Power Management Business based near Slough
My client is a Market Leading Global Power Management Business
The EMEA PR Specialist will have the following responsibilities;
* Work with the PR Manager and segment marketing team to help define media strategy in support of season campaigns and major thought leadership initiatives, including mapping of target influencers, message and toolkit development and training of subject matter experts to effectively lead earned media engagement.
* Work with marcomm counterparts in the country sales organisations to drive development and implementation of effective local PR programs targeting both traditional and social media outlets that increase awareness of the businesses and its offers in all key industry segments.
* Oversee running of measurement system track effectiveness of all earned media activities across the region.
* Work with the EMEA PR Manager to oversee the relationship with central PR and Social Media agencies to ensure usage of centrally developed content across all countries and cost effective management of budgets and agency resources.
* Support development and maintenance of comprehensive influencer maps and integrated earned media toolkits for all segments.
* Work with sales and marcomm teams across the region to drive implementation of WIN tool to ensure a healthy pipeline of EMEA success stories developed to support all outbound communications and in particular help drive conversion in the consideration phase of the buying process.
* Support implementation of traditional and social media training programs to develop spokespeople and ensure their active engagement in ongoing earned media relations activities.
* Assist in the identification and management of public relations issues that might affect the EMEA electrical business. This includes planning and response to potential crisis issues.
The EMEA PR Specialist should have the following skillset;
- Ideally hold a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Strong Communication and PR experience
- Must have excellent verbal communication, technical copy writing and editing skills
- Previous journalism experience strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management and demonstrated track record of establishing and fostering relationships with industry stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects and demands at a time and skill to deal in a dynamic business environment using judgement, tact and diplomacy
- Strong attention to detail
My client is offering the EMEA PR Specialist a salary of between £40000-£5000 on an initial 6 month FTC